- Bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is the Master Bedroom with a king-size bed, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite with large Jacuzzi and Cable TV. Bedroom 2 has a queen size bed. Bedroom 3 twin beds with pool access and lake view. Bedroom 4 has twin beds.
- Bathrooms: Large en-suite bathroom with his and hers vanity units, hair dryer, shaver point, shower and large Jacuzzi corner bath, separate WC. Access to spacious walk in wardrobe. Family bathroom with hair dryer, shaver point, Jacuzzi bath and shower and WC.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with beautiful black granite counters, ceramic hob/cooker/oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer with ice drinks dispenser, coffee maker, juicer, toaster, cooking utensils, tableware, table with 8 chairs plus seating at breakfast bar.
- Utility Room: Brand new washing machine and tumble dryer, iron/ironing board, mop/bucket, vacuum cleaner and approved fire extinguisher.
- Living Rooms: Family room (access to pool) has new spacious L shaped leather sofas, entertainment centre with large flat screen cable TV and Blu Ray DVD player. This area is adjacent to the breakfast area. Front living area includes large dining table for 8 and sofa.
- Other: Accessed via the family room is a 40' by 25' screened veranda with pool and remote controlled spa, twin fans/lights, enjoying wonderful lake views. Includes baby / child security fence, recliners and table & chairs. Double garage, with a pair of bicycles (to be used at guests risk), Gas BBQ on request.
All towels and linen are provided, with cleaning carried out on departure.
Notes on accommodation
This home was fully renovated in a modern contemporary style throughout in late 2010. Unfortunately no pets are permitted and we thank you for not smoking anywhere within the home.
Hob/stove, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron/ironing board, cable TV, TV, telephone, internet access, central heating, air conditioning, room fans, private pool (for sole use of guests), pool heating. Just a short 5 minute walk from the Villa are the Sabal Harbour Community facilities that include Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis Courts, Children’s playground and a large family communal pool / lido, all facilities are free to residents and their guests.
A grab rail is available in the pool. All on one level, including the pool and patio area accessed via a small step.
Outside Gardens & Pool
The 40' x 25' veranda is accessed via the family room and bedroom 3, and is furnished with table and chairs. The lanai and pool decking area have ceiling fans and table, chairs and sun loungers. The pool and spa depth range from 3 ft to 5ft 6'. The pool and spa are electrically heated (at additional charge of US$120 /GB£75 per week) with lights for night time use. At the end of your stay there is a US$110 / GB£80 cleaning fee.
Newly landscaped gardens and lawns in the front and rear, with a mixture of hibiscus, shrubs, bottle brush and citrus trees gently sloping to a 40 ft lakeside frontage with access for fishing. The lake is inhabited by a variety of fish including turtles and many species of birds including feeding osprey. Early morning up to 1 hour from sunrise, you can often see a locally nesting pair of bald eagles fly over the lake.